Saturday, October 3, 2026

It's Official and BOO Bakery Card Ideas

 


It's OFFICIAL! I was invited to join the Diamond Press Design Team as an independent contactor and I am so excited!!


DISCLAIMER

Diamond Press sent me the Boo Bakery kit for free so I could create samples for them as a guest designer. All opinions are my own!


I hope to have new projects to create for them soon but, in the meantimes, I'll continue showcasing the September 2026 website release!


Today is BOO BAKERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Serve up some frightfully delicious bakery themed Halloween cards and projects!

You can find these products on the Diamond Press website: www.mydiamondpress.net while supplies last. Click "Shop" and you'll see the "September 2026 New Items" button. That will take you to the new sets!


I hope you enjoy today's projects and that it inspires you to create!


Happy Crafting!


Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Official and BOO Bakery Card Ideas

  Watch the Video It's OFFICIAL! I was invited to join the Diamond Press Design Team as an independent contactor and I am so excited!! D...