Sunday, October 4, 2026

Pups and Cups Kit from Diamond Press: 2 Card Ideas

 

Today I have two card ideas for the Pups and Cups Stamp and Die Kit from Diamond Press!



DISCLAIMER

Diamond Press sent me the Pups and Cups kit for free so I could create samples for them as a guest designer. All opinions are my own!


You can find this product on the Diamond Press website: www.mydiamondpress.net while supplies last. Click "Shop" and you'll see the "September 2026 New Items" button. That will take you to the new sets!


Pups and Cups is special because ALL proceeds from this purchase go to an aminal rescue in Kanab, UT called Best Friends. This kit is fundraiser for them. You can learn more on the Diamond Press website.


I hope you enjoy today's projects and that it inspires you to create!


Happy Crafting!


Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pups and Cups Kit from Diamond Press: 2 Card Ideas

  Watch the Pups and Cups Tutorial Today I have two card ideas for the Pups and Cups Stamp and Die Kit from Diamond Press! DISCLAIMER Diamon...