Monday, September 28, 2026

Perfectly Preserved and Apothecary Labels Card Ideas: Diamond Press September 2026 Release

 

I have two new videos for you today featuring products from the Diamond Press September 2026 website release!


1.) Perfectly Preserved Stamps, Dies and Stencils Kit (everyday/ multi-occasions set)



2.) Apothecary Labels Stamps and Dies Kit (Some Halloween specific but the frame dies and stamps can be used for anything)




I am releasing these videos together because I actually combined the two sets for the Apothecary Labels projects. This way you can check out both at the same time. I have never posted two videos in one day so we'll see how it goes. I hope it's not confusing!


You can find these products on the Diamond Press website: www.mydiamondpress.net while supplies last. Click "Shop" and you'll see the "September 2026 New Items" button. That will take you to the new sets!


DISCLAIMER

Diamond Press sent me the Perfectly Preserved and Apothecary Labels Kits for free so I could create samples for them as a guest designer. While I do not currently have any affiliate links.


Right now, I am just going to refer you to the Diamond Press website and you just purchase direct through them.


IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: I announced last month that I was leaving Stampin' Up! and I am including that video here if you want to watch it.


I also have another video of the Diamond Press Halloween Mantle Set and I'll include that video link here as well if you want to check it out.


I hope you enjoy today's projects and that it inspires you to create!


Happy Crafting!


Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfectly Preserved and Apothecary Labels Card Ideas: Diamond Press September 2026 Release

  I have two new videos for you today featuring products from the Diamond Press September 2026 website release! 1.) Perfectly Preserved Stam...