Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Leaving Stampin' Up and What's Next


Today I am announcing that I am leaving Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator at the end of this month, August 31, 2026. 

This means you will be able to place orders with me until 8/30 HERE

If you have any questions I am happy to answer them to the best of my ability. 

It is time for a change. Please stick around for what's next for me in September! 

I am taking a few weeks to transition and try something new and I'll be back with videos in mid-September! 

I will still have my email list. I will still have my YouTube Channel, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest accounts in the Stamping with Hart name. I plan to continue making crafting videos!

I can say more next month. 

I am so grateful for the people I have met and for the education I have gained and the experience I have had as a demonstrator over the last seven years. I have made a ton of mistakes but was creative and enjoying the process every step of the way (even on the really hard days). 

While I am a hobby demonstrator and do not have a big business or team, the upcoming changes to the compensation plan (announced to demonstrators in Early August) were a factor in my decision to leave, but it's also just time to move on to something new! 

The Compensation Plan changes will take effect on October 1, 2026 and really only effect demonstrators so I don't plan to go into detail on that, just to say that when I saw the new plan I knew it wasn't a good fit for me at this stage in my crafting journey and with the changes I have coming. 

I am very excited for the next chapter in my crafting journey and I hope you stick around to continue to craft and create and make cards and projects right along with me! 

Thank you for being here! I hope you stay! Stay tuned on my YouTube Channel for more information on what's next for me in September! 

Did you know I am TRYING TO REACH A YOUTUBE MILESTONE? I am only 36 subscribers away from 5,000 subscribers! If you are not already subscribed and you're interested in seeing what's next, please subscribe! I am so close to 5k subscribers! 

In the meantime, it's Tuesday which means I have two weeks left to update you on what's new from Stampin' Up! 

August 19 - 21, 2026!



DOUBLE POINTS! AUGUST 19 - 21, 2026 Earn double rewards on your Stampin' Up! orders of $20 or more! 

Happy crafting!

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving Stampin' Up and What's Next

Today I am announcing that I am leaving Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator at the end of this month, August 31, 2026.  This means you will b...