Thursday, July 17, 2025

What’s Inside the Sweet and Spooky Halloween Kit? UNBOXING


Today we are unboxing the Sweet and Spooky Kit from Stampin' Up! This is part of the Kits Collection and is available, having launched on July 1, 2025. There are 15 boxes, 3 of each design in a milk carton style box with easy open tops! Sweet and Spooky Kit: https://www.stampinup.com/products/sweet-spooky-kit?demoid=2212777
Hart of Halloween Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/share/g/1NzWxkb1Pd/
You can also find this information on my blog: www.stampingwithhart.blogspot.com Join me as I unbox the new Sweet and Spooky Kit from Stampin' Up! This kit is full of Halloween diys and is perfect for creating some cute spooky crafts. I'm so excited to share these Halloween ideas with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfectly Preserved and Apothecary Labels Card Ideas: Diamond Press September 2026 Release

  I have two new videos for you today featuring products from the Diamond Press September 2026 website release! 1.) Perfectly Preserved Stam...