My friends I know it has been awhile and I hope to catch up with you in a separate video but for now I have an unboxing for you! This is the March 2025 Paper Pumpkin Kit: Daisy Daydream!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Perfectly Preserved and Apothecary Labels Card Ideas: Diamond Press September 2026 Release
I have two new videos for you today featuring products from the Diamond Press September 2026 website release! 1.) Perfectly Preserved Stam...
-
Ever wonder how to use the collage pages in your Designer Series Paper packs? I have an easy fun fold for you to make cards for the men w...
-
Summerween 2026 continues with "Must Make" Halloween cards! This is one easy fun fold with 7 different designs using: WEB OF FUN B...
-
Happy July! JULY ONLINE EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS are here! I have a brand new video today and a free PDF tutorial for you featuring an easy fun fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment