Monday, December 11, 2023

Check out January, February and March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kits! (Exciting Preview)!

 

January 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit

Paper Pumpkin has a very exciting change for 2024 that I am so excited to share with you today!

We are now able to sneak peek 3 kits at a time! This is still a monthly subscription craft box and right now you are subscribing to the January Kit: Lovely Lavender! (Subscription period: 12/11-1/10/24)

You can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (with me as your demonstrator) here: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2212777

With this change we can plan ahead! 

Now we have a good idea of what we will be working with over the next three months and we plan and coordinate and add-on to our heart's content!

I... LOVE... THIS! I love this so much! (You can see February and March's kit pics below) I hope you do too and I'd love to hear your thoughts below in the comments if you are open to sharing!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me: stampingwithhart@gmail.com

I try to answer as many comments as I can but email is the best way to reach me.

Also very exciting news today... there is an add-on you can purchase right now!

The Love of Spring Dies (Add-On)
A Set of 4 Dies and one of each coordinates with the first quarter release of Paper Pumpkin kits!

Item Number: 
Cost: $12.00 USD
4 Dies in the set (coordinates with January, February and March's Kits)
Here is a more specific link if you would like to check them out: https://www.stampinup.com/products/the-love-of-spring-dies/?hostcode=XNEFGZCT

Let's take a look at what's coming in February and March!

February 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit


What an exciting time to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin!

Did you know Paper Pumpkin also has prepaid subscriptions? There are 4 options available and I'll include them in the product list below but I specifically recommend the 3 Month Prepaid Subscription option so you don't miss out on the next three amazing kits!

And yes, I plan to do alternates with each and every kit and I will be using those add-on dies as well!

If you would to see all of the details on the flyer from Paper Pumpkin, reach out to me at stampingwithhart@gmail.com and I'd be happy to email it to you.

If you are on my email list the flyer was already emailed to you this morning!

If you want to join my email list you can sign up here: https://conta.cc/4796q5H

Happy crafting! 

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 2024-2026 In Color Club Starts May 1st! IMPORTANT CHANGES!

Questions? Email me: stampingwithhart@gmail.com