Friday, August 11, 2023

First Look at September 2023 Paper Pumpkin: With Love & Gratitude (No Halloween Theme This Year)

 



Here is the first look at the September Paper Pumpkin Kit...

If you like Fall and Florals you will be happy. If you were expecting a Halloween kit (like I was) there isn't one from Paper Pumpkin this year.

While I will not know exactly what's in the kit until I receive it, I'm pretty sure by the overall theme it's not what I was expecting.

I have been a subscriber personally for 6 years and every year the September kit had some element of Halloween.

I am sharing my honest opinion. I think this kit is beautiful and I love the add-on journal. I will still be ordering this kit and creating with it but as a customer I am disappointed.

I know this is very divided and some have no need for Halloween and I understand that, but these kits have become a tradition with my family and I am disappointed I will not have that option this year from Paper Pumpkin.

Part of this kit includes treat packaging so, of course, I will be doing alternates with those but I'll be shifting focus to the Mini Catalog Halloween products in September.


Images Copyright Stampin' Up!
September 2023 Paper Pumpkin Kit Preview Image
With Love & Gratitude


Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin Monthly Here: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2212777

There is an add-on journal you can purchase right now!
While Supplies Last!
MUST be an active Paper Pumpkin Subscriber to purchase add-ons, refills and past kits

Thoughts of Thanks Journal Shop Link: https://www.stampinup.com/products/thoughts-of-thanks-journal/?hostcode=WVGCWSNA


I hope you enjoyed this preview! Remember, if you are an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber you can purchase this Thoughts of Thanks Journal RIGHT NOW! You do not have to wait for the Paper Pumpkin kit. 

If you have questions email me: stampingwithhart@gmail.com

Happy crafting! Stay tuned for information on upcoming classes including Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your posting a survey link--let's hope Paper Pumpkin listens! One option that you did not mention was if one prefers note card or "regular" card sizes. Personally, I have no use for note card size cards. I would prefer regular card sizes and always look for the alternatives in order to make use of the smaller sized bases. Similarly I have been disappointed when I purchased the card kits to realize that the ones I purchased were for smaller sized cards. Again, just personal preference and isn't that what makes life interesting- the fact that we all like different things!

    ReplyDelete

April 2024 Alternate Paper Pumpkin Thank You Card Ideas

You can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here:  https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2212777 You can check out the Starter Kit with ...