Thursday, September 1, 2022

September Weekly Deals (1st through the 7th)

 Have you heard? Stampin' Up! is offering weekly deals in the month of September! I have deals listed below. Happy deal shopping! 

See shop links below for the weekly deals

PERFECT PARTNERS! Also in September... some of our favorite (and most adorable) stamp sets temporarily have dies that you can order to go with them! So cool! You can save 10% when you get the bundle or order individually. This offer ends 9/30/22

Lastly, I have a new Host Code for September. When you spend $50.00 or more (before tax) with me in the online store using the Host Code you will receive a FREE embellishment from me.


Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfectly Preserved and Apothecary Labels Card Ideas: Diamond Press September 2026 Release

  I have two new videos for you today featuring products from the Diamond Press September 2026 website release! 1.) Perfectly Preserved Stam...