Sunday, June 19, 2022

How to Make a Set of Thank You Cards with Wonderful World from Stampin' ...


Sale-a-Bration is starting soon! I wanted to create a set of thank you cards featuring one of the new Sale-a-Bration products called Wonderful World. Wonderful World is a stamp set AND designer series paper pack and while I cannot open and show you inside of the brochure until July 1st, I can show what I purchase and make prior to the launch.

Set of 6 Thank You Cards Using Wonderful World Stamp Set & DSP

For the "Thank You" sentiment I used the Shaded Summer Stamp Set.

PRODUCTS:
  • Wonderful World Stamp Set and Designer Series Paper
  • Shaded Summer Stamp Set (for the Thank You sentiment)
  • Very Vanilla Note Cards and Envelopes
  • Rich Razzleberry Ink & Cardstock
  • Flirty Flamingo Ink & Cardstock
  • Layering Circle Dies
  • Basic White Cardstock
  • Mossy Meadow Stampin' Write Marker
  • Brushed Brass Butterflies
  • Frayed Ribbon



CARD MEASUREMENTS:
  • 3-1/2 x 5 Note Card Size (precut and scored in Very Vanilla Note Cards and Envelopes)
  • DSP layer: 3-1/4 x 4-3/4"
  • DSP strip: 1/2 x 4-3/4"
  • Layering Circle Plain - Basic White - 2-1/4"
  • Layering Circle Scalloped - Rich Razzleberry or Flirty Flamingo - 2-5/8"
  • Frayed Ribbon Strip 4-3/4"







I hope you enjoyed today's card set! I am more about florals than patterns but if you prefer patterns simply reverse the paper. Lots of options! Easy to make and produce multiples.

DID YOU KNOW

I am having my first paper share! It's going to feature 12 different Designer Series Papers from the Mini Catalog July - December 2022. You can click here to learn more. If you are interested there is a sign up sheet. You will receive 1/4 pack of all 12 Designer Paper packs as well as a class, 4 card kits and a PDF tutorial from me. This is a great way to get a sampler of all of the papers. You will have each of the holidays and Fall/ Winter seasons covered and I'll be providing ideas of how to use your paper share paper! The holiday catalog is very popular! I can't show the inside of the catalog until 7/1 but its fabulous!

If you are new here, welcome! If you need a Mini Catalog (holiday) and Sale-a-Bration brochure email me and I will be happy to mail one to you.

Thank you and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2024 Alternate Paper Pumpkin Thank You Card Ideas

You can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here:  https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2212777 You can check out the Starter Kit with ...