Sunday, May 29, 2022

A Masculine Card Alternative for the Pocket Inserts in the May 2022 Pape...


A Fun Alternative Idea for those Pocket Inserts
in your Paper Pumpkin Kit: May 2022

CARD MEASUREMENTS
Card Base: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score: 4-1/4" (Basic White Thick) 
Layer 1: Stitched Rectangle Die 4 x 5-1/4" (Plaid 2022-2024 Designer Paper in Each Color)
Layer 2: The Pocket Insert from May 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit (All 5 Colors, 10 pieces in Kit)
Layer 3: Basic White Sentiment Piece - Stitched Rectangle Die Size: 1-7/8 x 3-1/4"
Layer 4: (optional) #1 Die Cut from Your Biggest Fan Bundle
Embellishments: 5 Brads or Use the Embellishments from Paper Pumpkin Kit

This alternative card features elements of the May 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit but it also uses product from our Annual and Mini Catalogs. I have a full product list below that you can click and shop if you like. 

I know Father's Day is around the corner! On my Facebook Live, Marian said this is a "grandpa" shirt card and boy was she right! So, I dug up this picture taken by my mom, Virginia, eons ago of me with my Pap. This was his plaid shirt. He wore it for 20 years. That is not an exaggeration! Not everyday, of course, but it was a staple in his closet. Every time I look at this card I think of him fondly.

Image (copyright) Virginia Hart
My Pap and I in the 1980's
His plaid shirt!

Sweet Sorbet

Orchid Oasis

Parakeet Party

Starry Sky

Tahitian Tide


I hope you enjoyed today's alternate card idea! Happy Crafting! 

Have a safe Memorial Day Weekend and for those of you remembering loved ones, my thoughts are with you.

For those brave men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom, thank you. I know those words are not enough but I am so grateful. You are in my thoughts this Memorial Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2024 Alternate Paper Pumpkin Thank You Card Ideas

You can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here:  https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2212777 You can check out the Starter Kit with ...