Sunday, April 3, 2022

Perfect Card for Your Next Party Hostess! Bottled Happiness Stamp Set fr...


I am still under the weather, my friends, I am so sorry I could not go live tonight (Sunday, 4/3/22) but I have pre-recorded several cards I made to share for an upcoming OnTour event with Stampin' Up!

Typically, I do not share preorder products this early but there is one MAJOR benefit I do not talk enough about so I am sharing it here today.

You can put PREORDER ITEMS in your Starter Kit! Yes, while the new Annual Catalog will not launch until May 3, 2022, you can get the Bottled Happiness Stamp Set right now when you place it in a Starter Kit. Demonstrators have many perks and one of them is getting first access new catalogs and preorders.

The new catalog is FABULOUS! If you purchase the Starter Kit today you'll get instant access to the new catalog, the new preorder and a 20% off discount as a demonstrator.

Did I mention a $26 savings and FREE Shipping on the Starter Kit? And yes, you put whatever you want in the kit. It's customizable and preorder products can go in it. 

You will get access to the Luvly Stampers community! 

You can get started putting your kit together here: https://www.stampinup.com/join?demoid=2212777

Card Measurements: Base: 4-1/2 x 7-1/2"
Crumb Cake Layer: 4 x 7
Basic White Layer: 3-1/2 x 6-1/2"
Colors: Merry Merlot, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand

Card Measurements: Base: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2"
Designer Series Paper Layer: 3-1/4 x 5"
Basic White Layer: 3 x 4-3/4"
Colors: Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulent

There are so many benefits to becoming a demonstrator and you do not have to sell. The majority of demonstrators are here for the hobby discounts and then there are those of us who did make it a business. No pressure to sell. 

If you have any questions, email me at stampingwithhart@gmail.com

Thank you and happy crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2024 Alternate Paper Pumpkin Thank You Card Ideas

You can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here:  https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2212777 You can check out the Starter Kit with ...