Friday, November 12, 2021

How to Make a Christmas Gift Tag: Easy and Adorable

 I decided to keep today's project nice and easy. There will be some coloring with Stampin' Blends and even that is kept pretty simple.





QUICK NOTE: If you like clean and simple projects you will enjoy these gift tags. I kept my tags single sided but Stampin' Blends do bleed through the back of Basic White Cardstock, so if you want a double sided tag I suggest die cutting two tags and then gluing them together back to back for one double sided tag.

I have attached the YouTube replay to this blog. I sped up the coloring but if you enjoy longer content or talking while I color the original Facebook Live is available on my Facebook page. 

PRODUCTS USED: 

Be Jolly Stamp Set:https://www.stampinup.com/products/be-jolly-cling-stamp-set?demoid=2212777

Tailor Made Tags Dies: https://www.stampinup.com/products/tailor-made-tags-dies?demoid=2212777 

Basic White Cardstock: https://www.stampinup.com/products/basic-white-8-1-2-x-11-cardstock?demoid=2212777

Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine: https://www.stampinup.com/products/stampin-cut-emboss-machine?demoid=2212777

Stampin' Blends in the following shades: Shop Stampin' Blends

Real Red, Poppy Parade,  Basic Black, Ivory, Bronze, Pale Papaya, Daffodil Delight, Evening Evergreen, Balmy Blue, Fresh Freesia, Misty Moonlight, Gray Granite, Color Lifter

Shop all of the colors here: 

HOW TO MAKE THE TAG:

Using your Basic White Cardstock and Tailor Made Tags Dies create your die cuts with Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. I chose the largest of each tag shape for these tags.

Using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (this ink won't smear with alcohol markers) stamp your image - I chose one feature image (Santa, Tree, Sleigh) for each tag and colored it with the Stampin' Blends. I chose one sentiment for each tag or the "To From" stamp. Each tag is almost entirely from the Be Jolly stamp set. The one exception is "Festive & Bright" sentiment from the stamp set of the same name.

I stuck mostly with traditional colors but did decide to color one Santa in a blue suit instead of red and I chose Misty Moonlight Light for that suit.

Choose whatever color combinations you find fun or Christmas or keep your gift recipient in mind and customize it to what they love. 

Don't forget the ribbon! I chose Gold Shimmer Ribbon (a favorite of mine) but you can grab whatever matches your tags! 

I personally love coloring stamped images. I find it very soothing and I really think it brings images to life. Stampin' Blends are such a great gift to consider for the holidays as well.

THE START WITH SAVINGS EVENT - November 4-30, 2021

Stampin' Up! has an amazing savings on the Starter Kit! Choose $125.00, pay $75.00 - SAVE $50.00 and FREE SHIPPING!

Ends November 30, 2021! If you have a wish list... if you love crafting... don't miss this opportunity! 

If you questions or need assistance with the Starter Kit reach out to me: stampingwithhart@gmail.com

Ready to assemble your starter kit? CLICK HERE

Happy Crafting! 

Melinda



No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2024 Alternate Paper Pumpkin Thank You Card Ideas

You can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here:  https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2212777 You can check out the Starter Kit with ...