Friday, June 4, 2021

Make This Pretty Strawberry Card featuring the Sweet Strawberry Bundle f...


Yesterday I did a Facebook Live making this card and I just wanted to share a tip on how I like to use the stamps and Strawberry Builder Punch. I also have a craft tip video on this but I wanted to show it again since it was out of stock for so long but is finally back just in time for Summer!

Line up your "outline" and "fill" stamps on two blocks, pictured here. Punch out one piece of cardstock and use that to lay your stamps in which will line them perfectly for stamping/ punching

Here you can see the stamped strawberries lining up perfectly in the Strawberry Builder Punch - tip, cut your paper into 2 3/4 or 3 inch strips to run your punch easily from side to side
NOTE: Be careful not to pinch yourself if you decide to punch upside down like I am here

Punch out your pieces and have lots of strawberries in no time at all! Another tip is you can use Stampin' Write Markers or Ink Spots to ink your stamps easily. The larger ink pads can be used, just focus on using the corner of the ink pad to avoid cross-contamination of colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

EASY FUN FOLD CARD with Lily Pond Lane from Stampin' Up!

If you would like the June 2024 In Color Club Order List email me: stampingwithhart@gmail.com EASY FUN FOLD - Card Measurements Card Base: 5...