Monday, April 12, 2021

HYDRANGEA ONLINE CARD CLASS - APRIL 2021 - IS OPEN FOR REGISTRATION!

 

HYDRANGEA ONLINE CARD CLASS - APRIL 2021 - IS OPEN FOR REGISTRATION!



Hi Everyone! 

I'm so excited to announce the Hydrangea Online Card Class is open for registration! 

If you would like more details on the class, join my email list because that is where my class information is launched: Join My Email List Here 

 You can also reach out me via direct message on Facebook, Instagram or email me: stampingwithhart@gmail.com and I will get you the information.

Hydrangeas happen to be my favorite flower. When I was a little girl my aunt grew them in her yard and it was such a welcome sight because I grew up in the city and there wasn't much landscaping, more concrete than greenery. My aunt was a fashionable, classy career woman and I always associated her flowers with being successful and important, isn't that funny? When I think of hydrangeas I think of sophistication!  The hydrangeas would grow through the black iron gate and she would let me cut those hydrangeas off and make a floral arrangement. I'm not much of a gardener but I felt like one with the hydrangeas.

I think this collection from Stampin' Up! captures the essence of hydrangeas and their beauty perfectly on paper and in the form of stamps, but its the messaging and sentiments that put this set over the top for me. 

SO WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?

ANSWER: Anyone who loves florals, pastels, celebrating incredible women - showing appreciation, expressing love or congratulations! This is a class for anyone who loves following a pre-recorded video tutorial (and exclusive only to those who sign up for the class) and a PDF tutorial as well. 

You can craft from home at any time that works for you!

WHAT ABOUT THE NEW CATALOG LAUNCH? ANY DETAILS?

Yes! I will be live on Facebook today at 10 am (Monday, 4/ 12) to chat about the April Hydrangea class and the upcoming events from Stamping with Hart.

If you have purchased with me (products or a class) in the past 12 months you will automatically receive a new catalog from me.

If you haven't shopped with me or purchased a class yet and do not already have a demonstrator, just reach out to me and let me know you'd like a catalog. I recommend you email me at stampingwithhart@gmail.com. Do not post your address in the comments on any social platform. Email is better and I'll get you on my list.

The new Annual Catalog from Stampin' Up! will launch to customers on May 4, 2021! We demonstrators are not able to show the inside of the new catalog until that date.

We CAN show you any new items we have purchased in the preorder (we get to shop the catalog a month ahead of customers) and we can show you anything we make with new exciting products!

So, you can guess what I'm doing this month behind the scenes! Can I just tell you it is going to be one heck of a fabulous year from what I've seen and ordered so far! 

CAN I GET ACCESS TO THE NEW CATALOG AND PRODUCTS NOW?

Fun fact, if you join during a preorder period, you can actually view the inside of the catalog (once you are a demonstrator) and you can actually put brand new PREORDER ONLY items in your starter kit! That is a HUGE perk of joining during the preorder period. That means you get access to the new In Colors and new catalog items before customers do in May (whatever is available and in stock). This is a great way to avoid sellouts and backordered items when it launches worldwide.

TWO OTHER MAJOR PERKS: FREE SHIPPING when you purchase the starter kit and you get $125 worth of product for only $99. You customize it! You get to pick new catalog items available in the preorder and you get FREE shipping!

It's so much fun and I will always recommend this as the best deal because that's exactly what it is.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN: Become a Demonstrator (Join My Team)

Alright, well, can you tell I was feeling chatty! If you have stayed to the end a virtual high five to you! I I look forward to interacting with you whether it's on my email list, social media or with a class. If you join my team that's a whole new level of crafting fun! 

Have a wonderful week and HAPPY CRAFTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2024 Alternate Paper Pumpkin Thank You Card Ideas

You can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here:  https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2212777 You can check out the Starter Kit with ...