Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Peony Garden Suite Card Ideas: LOVING THE DAINTY DIAMONDS 3D EMBOSSING F...


I think the Peony Garden Suite is so elegant and beautiful. It makes it very easy to assemble cards!


I was playing around with shading the peonies with the Stampin' Blends! Here are some of the colors I used.



I also experimented with the suite's coordinating colors: Gray Granite, Basic Gray, Petal Pink and added the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink since I was planning to shade with the Stampin' Blends.

Since I did not get a clean stamped image on the middle flower I decided to add the Wink of Stella to see how that looked. It has a very slight grayish shimmer and would be a perfect match for this suite if you decided to add some touches to your cards. Wink of Stella is not included in the suite.







No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2024 Alternate Paper Pumpkin Thank You Card Ideas

You can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here:  https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2212777 You can check out the Starter Kit with ...